Broadcast Resolution: In ECC Status is Un-TECO but COMPLETED status in mobile – SAP Work Manager 6.0/6.1/6.2
To all SAP Work Manager Users,
As a proactive support by SAP One Service Active Global Support team, we would like to extend the knowledge on one popular request for all customers for SAP Work Manager (6.0/6.1/6.2).
- Un-completing or Un-TECO a Work order operation in SAP (ECC) still shows COMPLETED in the mobile device
- In the ECC (SAP backend), cancel the TECO on the Work Order.
- After a user TECO the order in ECC, and then completes the Operation in the mobile device and transmit, the Work Order disappears from device on sync (Expected).
- However, there is an option to cancel the Technical Completion (TECO) on the Work Order in the SAP ECC and reverse the “Final confirmation” of the Operation to a PCNF status using IW41.
- When the users cancel the TECO in ECC, and re-sync the device, then the Operation status is shown as TECO on device.
Resolution: Please review SAP KBA # 2142823 – Operation Status (Un-TECO) in SAP ECC shows COMPLETED status in mobile device after synching.
We would like to thank all SAP customers who participated in being active in letting SAP know which feature needs to be added to our road map or existing product to help improve the customer use case. At the end of the day, we would like you to be flawless in your execution of SAP Work Manager.
SAP Platinum Support Engineer