There are certain settings which we should follow while importing BO Webi reports into Live office PowerPoint. Some of those settings are as follows.
Best Practices while Importing Webi report tables into Live office PowerPoint:
- Always keep size of BO report tables exactly same as it is shown on the power point slide.
- After importing the report objects into ppt slide, make sure that you keep ‘Apply report format when refreshing’ check box checked for each table object on ppt slide.
Best Practices while Importing Webi report charts into Live office Powerpoint:
- Always try to refresh the chart structure from webi report.
- If this could not be possible then keep the size of the chart as close as it is in ppt. If the size is too large in the report then it will be blurred while shrinking it in ppt.
- While reducing the size of charts in ppt, make sure to check the ‘Lock Aspect Ratio’ check box for the charts. This will do the compression or expansion in same ratio and will keep font visibility.
- Always keep webi report on ‘Refresh on Open’. If this setting is not ‘on’ then ppt refresh will throw error.
- Please uncheck any other analysis settings like report level filter in SAP BO Webi report.
- Please do not edit the SAP BO Webi report while refreshing the objects in PPT. It usually results into Live Office errors.
- Merged cells in webi report don’t work correctly in LiveOffice Power Point. Hence design the report structure accordingly.