SAP CodeJam requesting in 2015
Hard to believe how many events we have done around the world so far!
And now in 2015 we’ve refined, added and modified our topics to include even more things you can request!
- SAP HANA (http://saphana.com)
- SAP HANA XS
- SAP HANA with IoT
- SAP HANA with UI5
- SAP HANA Cloud Platform (http://www.saphana.com/community/about-hana/cloud-platform)
- SAP HANA Cloud Platform with SAP HANA XS
- SAP HANA Cloud Platform with HTML5 (including SAP WebIDE)
- SAP HANA Cloud Platform with Java
- SAP HANA Cloud Integration (HCI)
- SAP Mobile Platform
- SAP Mobile Platform, consumer edition “Mobiliser” (http://help.sap.com/saphelp_smp306sdk/helpdata/en/7c/0555d670061014b996988a3fc41769/frameset.htm)
- SAP Mobile with Android
- SAP Mobile with iOS
- SAP UI5 (OpenUI5)
- SAP UI5 with SAP Web IDE
- SAP UI5 with SAP HANA
- ABAP Development
- ABAP for SAP HANA Fundamentals
- ABAP for SAP HANA with Fiori
- ABAP in Eclipse SDK
- ABAP in Eclipse
- Additional Topics
- SAP Gateway
- SAP SQL Anywhere
- SAP Lumira (Introductory look non SDK version)
Requesting is a simple thing, you find 25 to 40 people, a room to host them, power for their laptops and internet access and we’ll bring the experts, food and drinks! Pick 3 possible dates for us 6 to 8 weeks in advance and we’ll get moving on making it happen!
New highlights as of today are of course SAP Lumira “first look”, which is an introductory look at the Lumira Desktop leading of course to more complex event topics in the near future. IoT with SAP HANA and/or SAP HANA Cloud Platform and now the fact we are offerring SAP HANA Cloud Platform in 3 flavors! I’m particularly excited about this change as it frees up more and more experts to host those experts!
You can now choose to focus on HANA XS, HTML5 or Java within the SAP HANA Cloud Platform!