today I am asking for your help to find out more about the nature of OData services you are working with. We are currently defining the Ux specification for tools that should visualize OData models.
We need to understand what is the most common case for customers in terms of size of OData Models you as a customer work with.
- How many entity types typically customers work with in one service?
- How many entity sets typically customers work with in one service?
- How many complex types customer generally use in on model?
- How many function imports?
- What would be number of properties in each entity set customer would be using?
If you can provide some inputs based on the scenarios you have face, it would be helpful for us.
You can either post a comment to this message or you can contact me directly.