ASUG Annual Conference – Check out the Sample Agendas
The Sample Agendas for ASUG Annual Conference (co-located with SAPPHIRE NOW) are available. I find it easier to logon to the conference site and then you can add them to your agenda. (Picture source on the left: ASUG)
Did you know that several ASUG sessions are presented by customers, SAP product managers, and were selected by ASUG volunteers? This is customer-driven education. The ASUG Program Committee listed to feedback Announcing ASUG BI 2014 Community Survey Results and looked to select customer sessions and roadmaps, in line with the survey.
After logging on and going to the link for Sample Agenda please scroll down to the Platform and Technology Area, open the Analytics Agenda.
You can add this series to My Agenda or click on the links to “Add to My Agenda”. You can visit the event website for the full schedule. Search the Agenda Builder and download the conference brochure and share it with your colleagues.
ASUG Pre-Conference Day, May 4
Be sure to kick-off the conference on May 4th with an ASUG Pre-conference. ASUG Volunteer and SAP Mentor Ingo Hilgefort is giving a popular hands-on session that covers Lumira, Design Studio and Analysis Office. Please note additional fees apply.
Go to the following:
to review sessions.
If you have already registered, you can log back in and the next screen appears:
Select Pre-Conference Seminars
Then I recommend selecting SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.1 with SAP NetWeaver BW Powered by SAP HANA – Deep Dive:
Here is the abstract:
This full-day, hands-on seminar is a series of activities focused on a subset of the SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.1 products in combination with SAP NetWeaver BW and SAP NetWeaver BW powered by SAP HANA. You will learn to use the different products from the SAP BusinessObjects BI suite 4.1 in combination with SAP data. The workshop will focus on a subset of the portfolio so that you can go beyond the basic steps and also learn some advanced techniques.
The session will provide you with hands-on experience for the following products:
• SAP BusinessObjects Analysis, edition for Microsoft Office
• SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio
• SAP Lumira Desktop, SAP Lumira Cloud, and SAP Lumira Server
The workshop will be based on the latest product releases: SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio 1.4, SAP Lumira Server 1.x, SAP Lumira Desktop 1.2x (or higher), SAP BusinessObjects Analysis, edition for Microsoft Office 2.0 (or higher).
Previous sessions with Ingo have been rated highly, sold out with feedback “Best session ever” and “Ingo is a rock star”. Another attendee stated “I will absolutely lobby for preconference attendance in the future. I feel like it was an investment well spent”
Can’t Make ASUG Annual Conference?
Please join us for these upcoming ASUG webcasts:
- March 19: What is New in SAP Predictive Analytics 2.0
- March 23: SAP BW 7.4 Powered by SAP HANA and Further Road Map
- March 24: Deep Dive: New Data Masking Features in SAP Data Services
- April 1: Universe Design: Back to Basics
- April 2: Integrated Planning using Planning Application Kit (HANA-PAK) – Best Practices/Lessons Learned
- April 6: Business Intelligence in the Cloud
- April 7: What’s New for SAP Replication Server 15.7 SP 300
- April 8: Migrating To BW on HANA: Interactive Q&A Session
- April 9: Understanding BI Licensing