Webcast reminder: Key Essentials for Effectively Monitoring SAP HANA – Register Today!
Run powerful real-time monitoring that supports your real-time in-memory investment.
March 24th 2015 @ 10:00 PT / 1:00 ET
Join us, as we welcome guest speaker Dan Lahl, vice president, product marketing SAP, who will discuss how IT organizations run transactional and analytical applications on a single in-memory platform delivering real-time actionable insights while simplifying their IT landscape. During this one-hour webcast, Bradmark’s Edward Stangler, R&D director, HANA products will showcase key essentials for effectively monitoring SAP HANA, including:
- Tracking Key SAP HANA Feature
- Top Column Store Tables.
- Status / progress on delta merges and full / partial loads.
- Memory breakdown.
- Reviewing Overall Health
- CPU usage, volume I/O, memory breakdown, and instance information.
- Familiar Metrics for Experienced DBAs
- Memory usage.
- Space Usage.
- Operations and transactions.
- Network I/O, app tier, login, current SQL and SQL plan, etc.
- Alerting on HANA Resources
- Space usage in volume data / log, long-running statements / transactions / SQL, delta growing too large (not merged fast enough) for column store tables, and more.
- Flashback on Recent HANA Problems
- Viewing historical data through real-time UI.
Register Today... to join us for this informative event.
And learn how Bradmark’s Surveillance for SAP HANA satisfies an organization’s system management requirements across the SAP HANA computing platform, so you can maintain a production-ready environment and your peace of mind.
We look forward to seeing you online!