SAP Identity Management 8.0 Now Generally Available
We have just released SAP Identity Management 8.0 and it has General Availability now.
First several customers have successfully completed upgrade projects from Identity Management 7.2 to IdM 8.0 and new installations of IdM 8.0 during customer validation and ramp-up phases.
SAP Identity Management 8.0 comes with the following main improvements:
• Innovative design-time IdM Developer Studio as Eclipse plug-in. It replaces the Identity Center Management Console and comes with new configuration packages concept and better usability as well as multi-user environment. Supports Visual Workflow Design which allows you to visualize conveniently and to drag and drop processes in a workflow diagram
• Extended integration capabilities with SAP products with SAP SuccessFactors connector
• Improved security concept
You can get more insights in the following blogs:
- SAP Identity Management 8.0 Release Highlights
- Eclipse Developer Studio plug-in
- SuccessFactors Connector
- Reporting With SAP Lumira