CPM 2.0: Ramp-up nomination is now open
Soon the ramp-up of release 2.0 of SAP Commercial Project Management will start. The ramp-up nomination is now open and can be accessed under the following link https://service.sap.com/~form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=01200252310000106897&.
Building on the release 1.0 functionality (Project Workspace, Project Cost and Revenue Planning, Project Issue and Change Management) release 2.0 will contain many enhancements, in particular:
- Analytical Fiori apps for a project director that give real-time insight into the business performance of the projects in the responsibility of the user (along KPIs like cost, revenue, profitability, WIP, debt)
- Transactional Fiori apps to ease the system access for project users (for use cases like status management and action item processing)
- Enhancements of cost and revenue planning to support cash flow planning and to allow a tighter integration with ERP PS (via a feature that allows to import plan data from ERP PS to CPM)
- Project Risk Management to cover the complete process: Identification, Assessment, Prioritization, Response Planning, and Monitoring of project related risks.
- Multiple continuous improvements items that complete the CPM functionality and increase usability (e.g. comment functionality in cost and revenue planning, personal work list for activities related to issues and changes etc.)
From the page above you can access the customer nomination as well as request form for partners to participate in the ram-up process for training and testing purpose.