Documentation for Custom Interactive Form by Adobe Integrating to PORTAL in SRM
REQUIREMENT: Configure Custom Interactive form by Adobe for the business documents like Shopping cart, Purchase order, RFx etc.
STEPS TO BE FOLLOWED:
01) Go to Transaction (T-code): SPRO.
02) Click on SAP Reference IMG.
03) The following screen appears “Expand SAP Implementation Guide–>Expand SAP Supplier Relationship Management–>SRM Server–>Expand Cross-Application Basic Settings” as shown below,
04) Expand “Set Output Actions and Output Format–>Execute Define Actions for Document Output”.
05) The following screen appears,
06) In our case we are configuring the Interactive Adobe form for Purchase order print preview
07) Select “BBP_PD_PO” and Click on Action Definition.
08) The following screens appears and Click on “Processing Types”.
09) As we are configuring the Custom Adobe forms we has to Choose the “External Communication” as the medium, press “F4” help and Pop-up appears we can choose different mediums.
10) Select “External Communication” .
11) Select “External Communication” check box and click on “Set Processing”. The medium supports PDF based forms.
12) To replace the Standard Adobe form that is integrated with medium “External Communication we need to implement a BADI that changes the name of the adobe form in the runtime based on the conditions.
13) BADI Implementation: Go to T-code–>SE19.
14) Select Standard BADI “BBP_OUTPUT_CHANGE_SF” and Click on Create Implementation.
15) Pop-Up Appears and Provide the Custom BADI Name “Z$$_$$$$_PO_ADB”.
16) Click on Enter.
17) Provide “Short Text”.
18) Click on Tab “Interface”.
19) Now, Click on “CLASS” as shown below.
20) Click on “METHOD” as shown below.
21) As per our requirement we can populate our own Custom Adobe forms. In case of interactive forms we need to pass the variables CV_DYNAMIC, CV_FILLABLE, Provide CV_SMARTFORM = Custom Adobe Form Name. Logic for different PO forms (in our example) as per the conditions,
22) To Test the FORM Log-on to “Portal”
23) Provide: User Name & Password.
24) Select for Ex: “Purchase Order”.
25) Select the “Purchase Order” and Click on “Print Preview