Today we released Feature Pack 1 for SAP Global Batch Traceability 2.0. It is available on the SAP support portal for download from today on.
The feature pack – which is delivered with support package 2 – includes the following new features:
- Support for SAP Retail:
- Article master data can be integrated to SAP GBT using IDoc type ARTMAS
- Documentary batches are now supported
- Integration with other applications:
- Access SAP GBT user interface directly using URL parameters
- Enhancements for worklists (new BAdI for more flexibility regarding extensions)
- Support of a master data system (integrate harmonized master data only once)
- Support for data validation:
- Verify the transfer of material documents from ECC to GBT
- Multilevel material balance shows goods receipts, goods issues and stock on hand and identifies unexpected differences within a batch network
Please find the official description of the new features on our help pages at http://help.sap.com/gbt20 .
Early Knowledge Transfer Material is available at http://service.sap.com/ekt > SAP Business Suite > SAP SCM > SAP Global Batch Traceability 2.0 (Access restricted).