How To Make Tax Code ?
:- Its really challenging task to new users of SAP B1. I am Try to give solution for this step by step.
My Solution will Help you then your smile makes me happy.
Please Find Attached File Created by me for more details
Now Lets We See It :-
1. First make the appropriate Tax Types like VAT, CST.. or select the appropriate Tax type ,If already generated Tax Types generated
2. Create the Tax code for appropriate Tax Type as shown in the below screen shot.
3. Enter Effective date and Rate in the Valid Period Setup window.
4. Create Tax Formula as per requirement. Validate the formula
5. Enter tab to select the fields in the Tax formula.
6.Create the tax type combination and select the Formula code which you have created in the Tax formula option.
7.Go to the Tax code option and create a new tax code by giving appropriate code and description.
Now select the desired tax type combination.
8. Select The Appropriate Taxes…Which will Automatically linked with G/L Accounts
9. once you have selected all tax codes check the G/L mapping and tick Freight check box option if necessary.
10. Once all details are filled up click on Add button.
11. Your Tax Codes created Successfully , To check See Taxes are Reflecting in Marketing documents or not.