SAP Integrated Business Planning Help Portal – Documentation Updates
A documentation update is available for SAP Integrated Business Planning Support Package IBP 4.0 Stack 2 Patch 2 on the SAP Help Portal. The update covers the new features that have been provided with this patch. In addition, we have enhanced the documentation for supply planning in S&OP.
- Check the What’s New document to find out what is new in 4.0 SPS 2 patch 2.
Supply Planning Documentation Update Details:
- If you are particularly interested in supply planning, find enhanced information in the following places:
1) In the Supply Planning (SCM) Operator section of the model configuration guide, we provide more details about supply operators.
2) The Supply Planning section of the application help now includes more details about the master data an key figures for supply planning, sourcing
3) The new SAP Note 2238074 provides information about advanced topics. Examples: lot sizing policies, co-production, sub-networks, BOMs