SAP and T.A. Cook are delighted to announce the International SAP Conference on Environment, Health, and Safety Management on June 24-25, 2015 in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Over two information-packed days, this conference will equip you with news on the latest innovation from SAP, as well as real-life customer case studies and expert industry insight. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to join with global industry peers and SAP solution management experts. Understand how breakthrough innovation from SAP can allow you to keep your operations and products safe.
Event highlights include:
- In-depth pre-conference workshops offering you a series of solution deep dives
- Informative SAP keynotes designed to inform you on SAP’s latest strategy and innovations
- On-hand SAP solution management experts to support you with your issues, concerns, and questions
- Discrete and process industry customer case studies covering both strategic business issues, as well as environment, health, and safety management, and product safety and stewardship focused case studies
- A partner exhibition, giving you the chance to meet partners, see demos, and discover the latest solutions and services on offer
- Networking opportunities throughout the event, allowing you to make valuable new connections
Discrete and process manufacturing organizations cannot afford to take risks when it comes to the safety of their people, assets and products. Don’t miss this opportunity to join with global industry peers in Amsterdam and discover the value of SAP solutions in embedding robust environmental, occupational, product safety, regulatory compliance, and corporate responsibility processes at the heart of your organization.