How To Restore Backup in sap B1 for SQL Server?
Here We will see how to restore sap b1 database step by step :-
1. Select and right click on Database which you have to restore other wise right click on Database , now follow following image.
2. Write Database name or Select Database Which you have to restore.
3. Select Database From Database which you have to restore , other wise Click on From Device and give the path of back up file ,
which you have to restore. Remove un wanted path by click on remove button
4.Tick Mark the Backup file which you have to restore.
5. If you are Selected Database from database and you want to restore all database as replace to existing database else no need to follow this window
Here first Select Option Then tick mark over write existing database (With Replacement). If you had not select this,It may be create another database .
6. Now you can start Restoring by click on OK button.
7. Finally you get this message when you successfully restore backup.
8. Now Restore of Database is completed, still you are unable to see backup in databases, then right click on Databases and Refresh.
You will see desired Database which was restored.
I hope so that it will help any one .