1. The SAP NetWeaver Customer Connection call will be March 26, 2015.
Details can be found here:
2. ANNUAL CONFERENCE Update!
For the tenth year, we will be co-located with SAPPHIRE increasing the value to you and your organization to attend this always successful event. Once again this year, the one registration fee gives you access to both events.
Workflow sessions being presented at Annual Conference are as follows:
- My Inbox in Fiori – simplifying the workflow experience for end users
- Case Study: How Woodgrain Millwork Embraced BRFplus to Manage Custom Business Rules within Its SAP Landscape
- Using Workflow to Manage Employee Vendor Data
- Audit driven SAP Inbox Subsitution
We are excited to announce that the Agenda Builder is now live on sapandasug.com. We encourage everyone to visit this page and review sessions.:
Did you know that Michael Strahan is the keynote for the ASUG keynote? Or perhaps that a little known vocal artist named Jennifer Lopez (we call her J Lo) will the musical guest?
Also join ASUG on May 4th for ASUG Pre-conference sessions: Register here: http://www.sapandasug.com/pre-conference.html – featuring Hands-on SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.1 w/ SAP NetWeaver BW Powered by SAP HANA – Deep Dive. See details here: http://bit.ly/ASUGPreConBI
3. Reminder to Register: Upcoming ASUG Workflow and BPM SIG Webcasts!
Take advantage of the networking and educational opportunities included in your ASUG membership – please join the ASUG Workflow and Business Process Management (BPM) Special Interest Group (SIG) for these upcoming webcasts:
March 12: Generic Mobile Workflow
March 31: SAP Fiori Inbox
We look forward to seeing you at the next webcast and in person in Orlando at ASUG Annual Conference.