Hello SAP Lumira Enthusiasts !
Join us on Wednesday, March 11th at 7am PDT for the next event in the current season of SAP Lumira Expert Series webinars.
Wednesday’s, presentation will be on the topic of:
What’s New in SAP Lumira 1.23
This webinar will be presented by Jay Xiong, from SAP Lumira Product Management.
In this session, Jay will explain and demonstrate what’s new in the latest release of SAP Lumira – including:
- Redesigned Home Screen
- Lumira Desktop with In-Memory Data Engine
- Multi-user Support
- Document Recovery
- Automatic Proxy Setting Detection
- Custom Symbols, Currency and Units
- More Chart Property Settings
- Content Category in SAP Fiori
- Rename Dataset Functionality
To register for this event, please go to the SAP Lumira Enablement Event Calendar and click on the link for:
Lumira Expert Series Webinars –> What’s New in SAP Lumira 1.23.
This event is brought to you by the SAP Customer Experience Group (CEG). There are a variety of SAP Lumira webinar series which CEG hosts, including:
- Lumira Virtual Class Series – intended for those completely new to Lumira or novice users
- Lumira Expert Series – intended for those with some reasonable knowledge of SAP Lumira, who wish to focus more deeply on Lumira issues, such as individual product features, Lumira customer implementations, new releases of Lumira
- Lumira Developer Series – intended for technical/developer users, who wish to know how to extend SAP Lumira capabilities via custom coding
The current planned schedule for all these webinar series can also be found in the SAP Lumira Enablement Event Calendar page on SCN.
We look forward to seeing you online on Wednesday !