Fiori infrastructure setup: step-by-step documentation
On top of the Fiori online help, there’s a step-by-step documentation available on the technical / infrastructure setup for Fiori. This documentation is available via SAPs RDS site, and it’s free for SAP customers. I recommend it to anyone who is getting close to planning or setting up a Fiori landscape.
Here’s how to access it:
1) Go to SAP Fiori apps rapid-deployment solution page: http://service.sap.com/public/rds-fiori-apps
2) Click the button “Download package”. That will bring you to a new page.
3) On this new page, Select the link “Installation”.
4) You get to a new page to download a ZIP file. Download this ZIP file by simply clicking on it.
5) Extract the ZIP file on your local hard disk
6) In the target extract directory, go to /Library/Configuration
7) Go through the word documents and enjoy 🙂
If you’d like to a follow these steps again via video: http://youtu.be/EyCOK1M0mHs
Hi Jochen, You can now access the RDS documentation additionally from:
Following the tile “SAP Fiori apps RDS V5”, and clicking “Solution Scope”, you can view configuration guides, for example, for:
Thanks and regards
thanks a stack! That is actually a lot simpler 🙂
Hi Bijaya ,
Thanks for the Share.
Thanks a lot
Got "Access denied " when tried to download the Doc..can you help me out?