Hi Folks. Are you bored of working with the classic eclipse look and feel? Do you want to customize look and feel of your Hana studio? In this blog I will be explaining how to theme Hana studio.
Since HANA Studio is an eclipse based tool, we can make use of available eclipse themes. I will be showing how to theme HANA Studio with Eclipse Luna.
Step 1: Install Eclipse Market place.
1) Help->Install New Software..
2) Click on Add. Provide name as mpc and location as http://download.eclipse.org/mpc/luna/ . Then click OK
3) Check EPP Marketplace Client->next. Agree and Install.
Step 2: Open Eclipse Marketplace
1) Help-> Eclipse Marketplace
2) Search for the below provided themes and install.
- Eclipse Moonrise UI Theme
- Jeeyul’s Eclipse Themes
- Eclipse Color Theme
- Color IDE Pack
Note: Color IDE Pack is to theme the editors.
Step 3: Restart HANA Studio
Step 4: Apply the theme.
1) Go to Window->Preferences->General->Appearance
2) Select the desired theme and Apply.
Step 5: Coloring the Editor
1) Expand Appearance by clicking on it.
2) Select Color Theme
3) From the selection window choose the desired editor theme.
Note: If you are using Luna Version then you will have a choice of choosing between Dark and Light themes without installing any custom themes.
Cheers 🙂 ,