Comfort your eyes with custom themes…
Hi Folks. Are you bored of working with the classic eclipse look and feel? Do you want to customize look and feel of your Hana studio? In this blog I will be explaining how to theme Hana studio.
Since HANA Studio is an eclipse based tool, we can make use of available eclipse themes. I will be showing how to theme HANA Studio with Eclipse Luna.
Step 1: Install Eclipse Market place.
1) Help->Install New Software..
2) Click on Add. Provide name as mpc and location as http://download.eclipse.org/mpc/luna/ . Then click OK
3) Check EPP Marketplace Client->next. Agree and Install.
Step 2: Open Eclipse Marketplace
1) Help-> Eclipse Marketplace
2) Search for the below provided themes and install.
- Eclipse Moonrise UI Theme
- Jeeyul’s Eclipse Themes
- Eclipse Color Theme
- Color IDE Pack
Note: Color IDE Pack is to theme the editors.
Step 3: Restart HANA Studio
Step 4: Apply the theme.
1) Go to Window->Preferences->General->Appearance
2) Select the desired theme and Apply.
Step 5: Coloring the Editor
1) Expand Appearance by clicking on it.
2) Select Color Theme
3) From the selection window choose the desired editor theme.
Note: If you are using Luna Version then you will have a choice of choosing between Dark and Light themes without installing any custom themes.
Cheers 🙂 ,