In this series of documents I am going to discuss about the important steps that needs to be done for integrating the address review screen with any of the address screens in SAP CRM. The pre requisite for this activity is SAP DQM (DS 4.1) has to be connected with SAP CRM through standard RFC connections and the address review jobs needs to be run on DQM server.
Thus I have divided the series into three parts which will cover:
- Basic Integration of DQM with CRM 7
- Integration of DQM services with UI Components
- Additional services provided by DQM
In this document I am going to cover the Basic Integration of DQM with CRM 7
The following activities needs to be done for the basic integration in the following IMG path: SPRO > SAP NetWeaver>Application Server>Basis Services>Address Management>SAP BusinessObjects Data Quality Management
- Maintain settings to switch off the Address Reviewer screen: This activity is required to turn on / off the address review screen based on the country settings.
- Maintain settings for Address Validation Control: This setting should only be done on the country on which the address validation is to be triggered.
- SAP handshake with RFC servers: The RFC connections needs to be maintained are FL_GDQC_SERVER and FL_GDQC_BATCH. These RFC connections connect with DS and fetch address related information.
- Maintain operating parameters: This is the key configuration for integration of CRM with DQM. It determines which RFC user will talk with DQM, how much data can move in batches and what will be width of address review screen etc.
- Maintain fields for address reviewers: This the key configuration which provides the option for putting the sequence of fields that should be shown in the address review.
- Maintain Suggestion List Fields : In this configuration the field list is shown if more than one address has been found in the output
- Activate/Deactivate postal validation functionality: In this setting we can activate / deactivate the DQM functionality by activating / deactivating the BADI /FLDQ/ADDRESS_CHECK.
- /FLDQ/47U6X BC Set also needs to be activated.
In addition the following settings needs to be done in SPRO > SAP NetWeaver>Application Server>Basis Services>Address Management> DQM: Global Data Quality Adapter: CRM7 Extension
- We will have to activate the BADI FLDQ_BS_DUPL_FUZZY_IMPL for the fuzzy search
- BC set /FLDQ/BSP_PV and /FLDQ/EXT_SEARCH needs to be activated
This completes the basic settings for DQM integration. In the next document I am going to discuss about DQM integration with UI component.