S/4HANA offers utility companies a great platform for innovation and improved business efficiency.
We will cover these topics in a pre-conference workshop at the International SAP Conference for Utilities, taking place in Berlin on April 13- 15, 2015.
On April 13 from 10:00 – 17:30 you can learn more about S4/HANA in Workshop 2: SAP HANA in the Utilities Industry – Use Cases, Transition Road Map, and How Utilities Companies Can Benefit. Read more and register here.
The picture below provides you a short description of the topics that are considered in that workshop. It will be presented by SAP experts with deep knowledge in these areas.
There are several sessions that also might be of interest for you:
- Simplified Innovation for the Energy Industry presented by Peter Maier, Henry Bailey and Ken Evans, SAP on April, 14 at 10:15 am
- The Predicatability Horizon: The Emergence of SAP HANA as Time Machine presented by Dr. Steven Pratt, CenterPoint Energy on April 14 at 12:15 pm
- Get End-to-End Process Visibility in Real Time with the Intelligent Business Operations Bundle from SAP presented by Harshavardhan Jegadeesan, SAP on April 14 at 14:45 pm
- Instant Insight to Action – How SAP Business Suite powered by SAP HANA and SAP Fiori Change Decision-Making Processes in Utilities Companies presented by Jürgen Butsmann and Stefan Blum, SAP on April 15 at 11:15 am
- Simplify your Business with SAP S/4HANA and Cloud Solutions for Utilities presented by Stefan Engelhardt and Dieter Körber, SAP on April 15 at 11:15 am
- How to run a comprehensive System Landscape – supported by SAP MaxAttention presented by Stefan Blum, SAP
- Operational Reporting using HANA Live in Lumira presented by Axel Memminger
- Embedding Operational Reports (HANA Live) into Interaction Center presented by Axel Memminger
- Operational Process Intelligence presented by Harshavardhan Jegadeesan
- SAP Fiori apps for Utilities – Meter to Bill presented by Anne Krott
I am looking forward to seeing you in Berlin,