The Predictive Analytics rapid-deployment solution has been thru’ a long journey and the version 4 of the solution is released this week on Feb 23rd 2015. Some of the highlights include –
- Additional use cases in the Telco industry based on the InfiniteInsight blueprint.
- Rotational Churn detection
- Multi-SIM detection
- Post-paid analysis
- Additional use case (Product recommendation) added in the sales&marketing LoB. Also HANA Live integration is available for the sales & marketing LoB use cases. So not only SAP ECC customers could benefit but the SAP HANA Live customers could benefit out-of-box.
- HANA Live integration is available for the Manufacturing LoB use cases. So not only SAP ECC customers but SAP HANA Live customers could benefit out-of-box.
- Now about 30 use cases around 8 domains (5 Industries and 3 LoBs) supported.
- All the 4 different predictive modeling approaches are highlighted based on the use cases
- SAP InfiniteInsight with InfiniteInsight predictive library
- SAP Predictive Analysis with HANA PAL
- SAP Predictive Analysis with Open source R
- SAP HANA scripts with SAP HANA PAL
- Different end visualizations for the predictive modeling are provided based on the respective use cases
- SAP Lumira or SAP Predictive Analysis
- SAP InfiniteInsight
- SAP Business Objects Explorer views
- SAP UI 5 (HTML 5)
Quick snap shot of the business scope as of v4:
Quick snap shot of the use cases available as part of the v4 release: