BSI Upgrade from TF9.0 to TF10.d and to 10.e.2
Steps for Upgrade :
- Backup using tf90
- Upgrade the master
- Upgrade the V2 locator
- Restore the backup
For the Tax Master you should use the command line: ./tfloader -l -v -v TFU10034.PKG\(*BASE\) and
also the command line for the locator: ./tfloader -l -v -v TFL10032.pkg\(*ADDR\).
Since the command line didn’t seem to work for the custom restore I would use the web page as described by BSI:
- In the TF90 menu, select Tech Tools–>Custom Backup/Restore–>Backup
- Select the dataset to backup 3. Click start to backup the data.
Then, in your TF10:
- Select System Tools, then Custom Backup/Restore
- On the next page, click Restore
- On the next page, locate the TF90 backup just created
- Click Upload
- On the next page, click the button next to Existing Data Set and click the button next to Delete Existing Data. NOTE; Do NOT select
6. Click Process
Upgrade from 10.d to 10.e.2 : The BSI upgrade documentation is wrong and you have to de-install the old client version and install the new version.
1. First de-install DEV then install new version and test using the url :http://<systemname>:8091/eTF10e2/<SID>
2. Upload Cyclic_Data_File contains the 10.e.2 cyclic data file.
3. Install this first using the same function as installing the TUBS. The TUBs directory contains TUBs 41 – 46.
4. The Taxlocator directory contains the latest Taxlocator V2 data . To load the Taxlocator data use the database
load function. Got to System Tools. Under Database Tools select Database Load
5. Ran the programs RPUTLTU0 and RPUBTCU0 to check the connections and tax calculation.