Hi my name is Arif Johari and I’m a Digital Innovation Manager under the Digital Start-Up team. I was tagged by Blog It Forward – Jitendra Kansal to participate in this movement.
Right now, I’m supporting the Social Selling initiatives in APJ, the launch of Ecosystem Marketing Network pilot in SEA and I’m heading the Student SAP Mentors program which is a collaboration between University Alliances and SAP Mentors.
Fun facts about my country (Malaysia):
SIPADAN Island off Sabah is one of the world’s top diving spots.
An Argentinian architect, Cesar Pelli, designed the PETRONAS Twin Towers. Between 1998 through 2004 they were the world’s tallest buildings, and are still regarded as the world’s tallest ‘twin’ buildings
Fun facts about me:
- This is my first TV commercial
- I’m a true believer in using the power of social media to improve your professional brand and I wouldn’t have been where I am today without the help of social media: LinkedIn & Instagram
- I’m an avid traveler and I’ve traveled to about 30 countries in the past 5 years or so.
- I’ve also had an internship in Lodz, Poland because I wanted to be out of my comfort zone, challenge myself and do something different.
- This is where I used to live for 4 years:
What makes you smile/laugh?
- Seeing my loved ones smile/laugh
- Podcasts (NPR, RadioTopia, etc.)
- Planning my travels & looking over the stamps in my passport
- Great movies, musicals & concerts
What are the craziest things you have done in your life?
- Skydiving in Wisconsin, Hot Air Ballooning in Cappadocia, Swimming with Dolphins in Mexico
- Backpacking through Europe for 2 months with only one very small carry-on luggage because of RyanAir & EasyJet restrictions 😉
- Being on the cover of Men’s Health magazine
I challenge you to these two questions:
- Where would you want to travel to?
- What is your craziest ambition?