How to get a trial account for SAP Mobile Documents Cloud
There have been many questions in the community asking us to make the trial for SAP Mobile Documents easily accessible.
We are proud to inform you that we now have a self-registration trial up and running for the Cloud version of SAP Mobile Documents. The trial runs for 30 days and cannot be extended.
|Info: SAP Mobile Documents trial has moved to HANA Cloud Platform. To create a new trial on HANA Cloud Platform, select Hana Cloud Platform -> Developers -> Sign Up for a Free Account. For a detailed description of the process please refer to this blog How to Enable Content Services for Your HCP Trial Account|
This blog will quickly explain the registration process.
- To start the trial open the following page: https://www.sap.com/mobile-documents/trial
- Click the “Free Trial” button
You will be presented with two options:
- Log in using your existing SCN user ID and password (also known as ‘SAP ID’), or…
- If you don’t have an account with SAP, you can register as a new user by clicking the ‘Register Now’ button. Please fill the registration form and click the ‘Register’ button at the bottom of the form. You must your company’s email id while registration.
- An SAP ID is mandatory for this trial.
- If you don’t use your company’s email id while registration, your trial request might be ignored by system without any notification.
- Regardless of whether you already have a SAP ID or have registered as a new user, a page will be displayed indicating that SAP is working on your request for the trial. While SAP creates the trial instance, you can check out our SCN Community and help pages for SAP Mobile Documents. Just use the links located at the bottom of the page.
- SAP will create a trial instance of you and send you a ‘welcome’ email containing links to the trial administration page.
- Click the trial administration link in your ‘welcome’ email and login using your SAP ID. If successful, the trial administration page will be displayed. This page contains all of the links required to get the trial running including:
- A direct link to access Web Client
- A direct link to access the Administration UI
- Links to download all the clients
- Instructions about how to invite your colleagues to your trial. Please note: Only by inviting your colleagues to join the trial can you experience the collaboration features of SAP Mobile Documents.
- If you require any support, use the “Contact Us” feature to send a message directly to the support team. We highly recommend that you use our SCN community forum to ask general questions about the trial (see the link a the bottom the trial administration page) – this will also help others who are looking for support for similar queries.
Also, check the blog How to get started with your SAP Mobile Documents Cloud Trial from Jens Koster for quickly getting started with SAP Mobile Documents, with video tutorial series.
We look forward to your feedback and wish you a successful trial experience.
Can you provide the link .
Hi, Link is in the blog:
how long does it normally take to receive a mail from SAP for this trial account?
I've requested one last week, still nothing received.
Hi, It should not take more then 1-2 days to create the trial. We will check and you will receive an email very soon.
ok thanks, i've access now
can you also tell me on which service pack the trial version is running?
the trial version is on SP4 which is currently the latest version.