This is just to inform you that we released the SAP note 2134836, which contains a checklist for scheduling Analysis for Office workbooks in BI platform.
The note contains important information for those who want to install the AO BIP ADD-ON and start to schedule Analysis workbooks. It also shows how to debug some issues and how to avoid them. Below are some of the topics mentioned on the note:
- Pre-requisites and installation procedure of AO BIP ADD-ON;
- Precalculation restrictions;
- Checking the installation of AO BIP ADD-ON;
- Checking the registry settings to confirm that you have the .NET versions required for scheduling;
- How to check and download the latest version of AO BIP ADD-ON;
- How to check whether the SSO is working fine between BIP and BW system (this is one of the pre-requisites for scheduling);
- How to check the Instance Manager and collect the log files for the failed jobs.
We strongly recommend you to check the SAP note which can really help you and avoid issues when scheduling Analysis workbooks from BI platform.
Please do not hesitate to leave your comment here in case of any questions or concerns about this topic.
SAP Active Global Support