SAP Screen Personas and the 100 Flavor Challenge
The SAP Screen Personas product team is excited to announce the 100 Flavor Challenge. Our goal is to collect at least 100 flavors from SAP Screen Personas 2.0 (or 1.0) customers and partners so we can perform some analysis on them. We want to better understand how you are using the product and what SAP scenarios you are simplifying.
Why do we need this information?
From our conversations with individual customers, through the SAP Screen Personas Practitioner Forum, and by reviewing the ASUG abstracts, we have a general sense of what you are doing with the product. Seeing the actual screens you have built will allow us to:
- Understand in detail how you are using SAP Screen Personas: which transactions, what fields are you hiding, what are you automating using scripts
- Ensure that SAP Screen Personas 3.0 is ready for the most common scenarios
- Drive future product development
- Provide out-of-the-box content (templates) that could come in the form of future rapid deployment solutions (RDS)
Why should you participate?
- For customers that share their flavors, we will provide an analysis of how they compare to the average in terms of scope, complexity, size, etc.
- You will have an easier time when you migrate to SAP Screen Personas 3.0 as we will validate that the migration process works properly on any flavors you submit.
- The more we understand what you are doing, the better we can help you simplify your screens.
We will maintain your privacy
All information you submit (including the fact that you participated) will be strictly confidential.
We will not share any flavors outside the SAP Screen Personas product team.
Any usage reports will only show aggregate information.
The 100 flavor challenge page describes how to prepare your flavors and submit them to us.