It’s Back: Enter NOW for the 2015 SAP HANA Innovation Award
SAP is dedicated to a Run Simple approach because in today’s world, everything and everyone is connected. Whether it is via mobile devices, social media, or connected networks of devices, we have access to immense data at our finger tips, and life as we know it is transforming.
Complexity is the enemy of the innovation, but by simplifying the way we run business, we optimize the value we can achieve. Technology is here to help along this journey, and if your organization is simplifying and transforming its business with SAP HANA, we want to hear from you. (Learn more about SAP HANA here.)
Like last year’s competition, the 2015 SAP HANA Innovation Award is already a month underway. Share your company’s SAP HANA Story and you can win up to $5K for charity.
This year, the competition has been enhanced.
Here’s what you need to do:
Identify the category under which your organization fits:
- Analytics Wizard: Is your organization delivering real-time analytics to empower your workforce and customers?
- Process Simplifier: Is your organization operating business critical processes in real-time
- Technology Trailblazer: Is your company harnessing big data and/or the Internet of Things for breakthrough business results?
Once you’ve identified your category, select your Stream:
- Business Scenario stream: For customers achieving business value with SAP HANA who went live on or after Jan 1, 2013
- Business Application stream: For customers that have developed an innovative custom application with SAP HANA, either in production or in Proof of Concept/Prototype (new for 2015)
Share your story:
- Create a 2-3 minute video or a 200-300 word blog that describes your SAP HANA project
- Highlight how your company or organization is optimizing its workforce, partners, customers, and/or society by running SAP HANA technology
- Complete the entry form on innovation.saphana.com
- Get social! Promote your entry on Twitter via #HANAStory
What’s in it for you?
Top 18 finalists will receive passes to SAPPHIRE NOW 2015. For each category and stream, three winners will be selected. First place winners will be awarded up to $5K to donate to an eligible charity, second place winners will receive $3K for charity, and third place winners will be awarded $2K for charity. SAP will provide a list of charities from which the winners can choose.
Judging will begin on April 7 with a public vote option and on April 15 for panel consideration. Winners will be announced at SAPPHIRE NOW 2015 and honored with other finalists at an executive Award Ceremony.
For a more detailed overview of the SAP HANA Innovation Award and for a list of entry guidelines and rules, please visit the SAP HANA Innovation Award website.
Hurry and start sharing; entry submission has already begun! Get started here.
To learn about how real-time analytics can affect your business, click here.
Participating countries: ARGENTINA, AUSTRALIA, AUSTRIA, BELGIUM, CANADA (EXCLUDING QUEBEC), CHILE, CHINA, CZECH REPUBLIC, DENMARK, FINLAND, FRANCE, GERMANY, HUNGARY, INDIA, INDONESIA, JAPAN, MEXICO, NETHERLANDS, NEW ZEALAND, NORWAY, PERU, PHILIPPINES, PORTUGAL, RUSSIAN FEDERATION, SOUTH AFRICA, SOUTH KOREA, SPAIN, SWEDEN, SWITZERLAND, UK and USA