ByVice President, Utilities IBU Industry Business Solutions, SAP
I attend over a dozen conferences and events each year focused on Utilities trends and Technology benefits. I am sure you do the same. So why invest the time and money for this year’s International SAP Conference for Utilities on April 13-15 in Berlin, Germany?
Because SAP just announced S/4HANA (Watch replay of the S/4HANA launch event), the biggest announcement since R/3 and you need to know how SAP’s solutions for Utilities will benefit from this HANA strategy. This includes keynote presentations from Simon Paris, Peter Maier and me outlining the latest innovations and industry vision from SAP including S4/HANA strategy
With only 8 weeks to go for our 10th International SAP Conference for Utilities, registration is on track to be our most attended conference in history. Hotels will sell out. Here are a few key points you need to know:
- SAP S/4HANA will simplify the Utility business. Learn the use cases, road maps, and benefits
- There are three full days which will cover the complete Utility solution portfolio
- Use the opportunity to network with the experts and get your detailed questions answered
- More than 25 Customer case studies from across the utilities industry such as AGL, ACEA, CenterPoint Energy, HydroOne, DEWA, EPS, Fujian EPC, Israel Electric Corporation, Pacific Gas and Electric, Multinet Gas, Pidpa, and many more
- Break-out tracks focus on the customer, the asset, the business, the innovation, the technology, and the grid. Hear detailed customer case studies and get expert updates on SAP solutions
- Live demos, microforums, and a vibrant SAP and partner exhibition allow you to make the most of the networking breaks
- The whole event starts with 13 extensive preconference workshops on
Monday, April 13,
- 3 Full-Day Workshops
- 10 Half-Day Workshops (morning & afternoon, so that you are able to mix & match)
See a full list of workshops here (space is limited!)
Find out more and download the complete event brochure!
Register now and I look forward to meeting you in Berlin.