SAP Global Partner Summit 2015 –
Monday, May 4, 2015
SAPPHIRE NOW –
Tuesday, May 5 – Thursday, May 7, 2015
Mark your calendars and register to attend both!
Kick-start your SAPPHIRE NOW experience with the SAP Global Partner Summit
If you’re making plans to be in Orlando for SAPPHIRE NOW, May 5-7, why not add even MORE value to your trip by arriving on Sunday so you can join us at the SAP Global Partner Summit, Monday, May 4?
What’s the SAP Global Partner Summit? It’s an exclusive day-long event just for partners. The event is designed to help you generate more pipeline and drive more revenue in 2015 and beyond. You’ll have the chance to interact with SAP experts and other SAP partners to identify new growth opportunities and discover SAP resources that will help your company to run simple.
Five reasons to attend
- Get the insights you need into SAP cutting-edge innovations, go-to-market strategies, and new opportunities to build on your SAP relationship.
- Hear from SAP senior executives as they outline many new ways to grow your business with SAP.
- Learn about the latest SAP innovations and how they provide your customers with best-in-class solutions.
- Take part in engaging strategy sessions on various topics including: transforming your business to the cloud; fully realizing the opportunities within the SME market with SAP solutions; understanding the SAP go-to-market strategy and the impact of new partner programs on your business; as well as find out how you can work with SAP to more effectively leverage the latest marketing strategies that will give you a competitive edge.
- Network with SAP experts and other partners in the Run Simple Lounge and at the evening Partner Networking Reception.
Absolutely free! We are excited to offer you, our valued partners, this amazing opportunity as yet another benefit of your relationship with SAP.
Who should attend?
Partner executives, business development executives, alliance leaders, and senior technical influencers from SAP partners
When and where?
SAP Global Partner Summit, May 4, 2015
Hilton Hotel (adjoining the Convention Center)
6001 Destination Parkway, Orlando, Florida, 32819, USA
The SAP Global Partner Summit is co-located at SAPPHIRE NOW in Orlando, Florida and is held the day before this customer-facing event, to offer an ideal way to kick-start your experience. Please plan to arrive in Orlando May 3rd as the event will start early on May 4th.
In order for you to get the most out of your time in Orlando, we encourage partners to attend both the SAP Global Partner Summit and SAPPHIRE NOW
2015. To register for both, click here.
If you have already registered for SAPPHIRE NOW 2015, please revert back to your SAPPHIRE NOW registration, check on the “relationship” tab that you are an SAP partner and you will see the additional option to register for the SAP Global Partner Summit.
We highly encourage and recommend that you attend SAPPHIRE NOW as well as the SAP Global Partner Summit. However, if you prefer to only attend the SAP Global Partner Summit, you can register here.
Bookmark the SAP Global Partner Summit page and check back regularly to stay updated on the event. Information on additional speakers and sessions will be added as it becomes available.
If you have any questions about the event, please email@example.com.
If you have question regarding your SAPPHIRE NOW registration please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional information on the SAP Global Partner Summit, visit sappartneredge.com.