Have you faced some of these inconsistencies lately?
- Invoice-items with wrong value.
- Total invoice value with wrong value.
- Not all the available invoice-items return to the screen, using as reference PO/SA number or Vendor.
- When entering several POs as reference, out of order, system does not return all the PO-items or returns wrong items.
- PO presents GR-Bsd IV flag set. In the invoice-item line, wrong Reference document number is showed.
- When you ‘Simulate’ the invoice, wrong values are calculated for GR/IR and Vendor accounts.
If your answer is Yes, check if SAP Note 1793036 is implemented in the system.
SAP Development Support for MM-IV area explained that after application of SAP Note 1793036, it is necessary to apply 6 SAP follow up Notes in order to prevent inconsistencies related to MM and FI.
SAP Note 1793036 clarifies this in Solution section:
So, in order to prevent such inconsistencies it is official recommendation from SAP Development Support to apply all these SAP Notes:
1. 1821383 – MIRO/MIGO: wrong values proposed for amount and quantity
2. 1827274 – Performance issue for PO with confirmation lines
3. 1828654 – ITAB_DUPLICATE_KEY: ME_EKES_SINGLE_READ_ITEM
4. 1844735 – Incorrect data fetch on database table EKPV
5. 1881279 – Wrong results returned when reading Purchase Order history
6. 1884007 – Delivery creation no longer possible using VL10D
As my personal suggestion, additionally to the SAP Notes above, check if you have SAP Note 1822017 implemented in the system. If you have this SAP Note applied, incorrect GR/IR clearing account postings occur when you cancel an invoice or post a credit memo, and solution is to apply SAP Note below:
2098011 – Incorrect GR/IR clearing account postings in MR8M or when posting a credit memo