As our community of Employee Central users increase, it’s important to let new users know of some groups to join. These groups are great places to learn more about Employee Central, post questions, and share information. Please help me spread the word.
Here is a short list:
By now you may have already read about all the latest things we have released this February. It is available on the SuccessFactors Community page.
In addition to that, I’d like to promote an upcoming ASUG webinar on February 19, 2015 to be delivered by our HR LOB President, Mike Ettling: “Get the Scoop: What’s new in SAP for HR and SuccessFactors”.
A little insight as to what/why this webinar is taking place:
“At the SuccessConnect conference in the fall, Mike Ettling, the Global Head of Cloud and On-Premise HR at SAP, said that SAP’s number one priority is to listen to you – SAP’s customers. Attend this session to get an update on what Mike and his leadership are doing in response to the customer voice:
- Learn about what’s going on in HR at SAP – What does the SAP organization look like and who is who?
- Hear Mike’s views on both the current state of HR and his vision for the major themes for 2015
- Get more detailed views about how these themes are supported by the strategies of Mike’s leadership team
- Get an early insight into S4HANA and SAP’s new support model – providing a consistent experience across all products, whether they be cloud, on-premise or hybrid
- Get a preview of some of the upcoming events in the HR space”
Registration is open to ASUG and non ASUG members. Registration viia mobile device is fine. However, this webinar will only be delivered through desktop.
Here are the links:
Registration link for ASUG members
Registration link for non-ASUG members