Generation of Over Time for Normal Days, Sundays, Public Holidays, Public Holidays falls on Sundays using via T510S
Procedure to Generate the OT on Normal Days, Sunday and Public Holiday.
1. Generate OT on Normal days
2. Generate OT on Sundays
3. Generate OT on Public Holidays.
4. Generate OT on Public Holidays which Falls on Sunday
Time Management –> Time Evaluation –> Time Evaluation with /Without Clock Times / Time Wage Type selection and Overtime Compensation –> Define Generation Rules
Over Time on Normal Days
Over Time on Sundays
Over Time on Public Holidays on a Working Days
Over Time on Public Holidays falls on Sundays
PCR – T Code: PE02
Copied Standard PCR MODT from ZMDT
T Code – PE01
Copied standard Schema TM00 from ZOTA
T Code – PT60
After running PT60 successfully, Generation of OT on Normal Days, Sundays, Public Holidays, Public Holidays falls on Sundays.
Log – Time Evaluation
- OT on Normal Days (i.e., on 03.10.2013 (Thursday))
2. OT on Sundays (i.e., on 06.10.2013 (Sunday))
3. OT on Public Holidays on a Working Day (i.e., on 14.10.2013 (Monday))
4. OT on Public Holidays falls on Sundays (i.e., 13.10.2013 (Sunday))
View in PA30
Master Data Entry for Clock-in and Clock-out through Infotype 2011 (Time Events)