NOW in 2017 I would like to introduce the Version 4 of the Trial for SAP Hybris Marketing and SAP CRM.
Please use the “Quick Guide 9 Easy Steps to Start the Trial ” you can find in the white papers section, to right away start the Trial. The Trial is based on SAP Hybris Marketing 1611.
So what is included ? Let’s start with the technical part and an overview of implemented Best Practices Packages:
What else is there ?
- Out-of-the-box software for end-to-end Marketing, Sales and Service business processes (blueprint phase no longer needed)
- SAP Hybris Marketing integrated with SAP CRM on SAP HANA and SAP ERP landscape with extended innovations, such as SAP HANA ANALYTICS FOR CRM, SAP HANA CRM IC INBOX ACCELERATOR
- Ready to consume SAP Hybris Marketing and SAP CRM, preconfigured best-practice business processes for marketing, sales and sevice
- SAP Hybris Marketing Data Management
- SAP Hybris Marketing Segmentation
- SAP Hybris Marketing Acquisition
- SAP Hybris Markeing Recommendation
- SAP Hybris Marketing Insight
- SAP Hybris Marketing Planning
- SAP Fiori
- Related SCN Blogs like the one from Bharath Ajendla he has written a nice Blog based on V2.703 “How to do a quick “POC” with SAP Hybris Marketing with your own data”
- Related Trial Landing Page on service.sap.com/public/rds-crm-trial, where a complete Business Process Documentation can be found.
So how can you get access ?
- First: You need your own Cloud Account (Amazon Web Services) for the trial. Please note that you will incur costs from Amazon, you can find more information in the Quick Guide (see White Papers).
You will need to enter your Amazon Account details in the Trial Creation Wizard in CAL during the creation of your Instance.
If you don`t have an Amazon Account please do the following:
You can create an AWS account at http://aws.amazon.com. We recommend using a separate AWS account for the SAP Cloud Appliance Library.
The accounts can be created with the consolidated billing in AWS (in case you have other AWS accounts).
Note that you have several prerequisites for configuring your AWS account:
- Enable the Amazon EC2 service for your AWS account
- Your IAM user has the following roles: AmazonEC2FullAccess, AmazonVPCFullAccess, ReadOnlyAccess, and AWSAccountUsageReportAccess
If you have specific questions about the AWS cloud provider, see the CAL FAQ – Specific questions for Amazon Web Services.
Please remember the legal restrictions when using these free solutions from SAP: SAP Cloud Appliance Library (CAL) – Trial Solutions – FAQ
So how much will the system cost me ?
- The software comes for free as a 30 day trial
- You will have to pay for the Amazon EC2 infrastructure, which is around 4 USD per hour depending on the VM sizes when the system is running. Remember that you have control when the system is running and when not. Please find this video for more information on Amazon EC2: