SAP CodeJam kicked off the year in full gear by introducing our sub-event series, Virtual SAP CodeJam. Virtual SAP CodeJam come in the form of episodes, which we plan on having on a bi-monthly basis. These events allow for limited number of participants to join the event and learn about new SAP technologies.
Since these events are pilot events, we are using participant feedback to help us work through the setup/execution of the event. We encourage feedback from our participants because it will help us find the right path and improve future events. Here is what people have to say about the events:
- “Please do Virtual CodeJam like this. So all SAP lovers can attend.”
- “Good initiative. Execution was not that good. But it is promising”
- “It’s a great event. Would be great if SAP Code Jam folks can organize more events like these.”
Our next episode of Virtual SAP CodeJam will take place on February 18th, 2015 and will focus on SAP HANA “Dev Edition”.
There are three ways for you to participate:
- Participant: you can join the ‘Google Hangout” using audio and video and be recorded, possibly even screen sharing.
- Viewer: this option gives you the ability to view the event live and ask questions (you won’t appear in the video).
- First Look: you’ll get to watch the full recording before it gets released to the general public.
The event is free but space is limited, so SIGN UP NOW. All registered participants will be sent connection details and connectivity test information prior to the event.
Upcoming Virtual SAP CodeJams: