This Sales-Kit Demo is an SAP Business One apps, based on HANA. It is web based SAPUI5 Application, which runs on top of HANA XS Engine.
The B1 apps on HANA demonstrates mainly 5 business modules;
- View Business Partners, with intelligent filters, interactive with GoogleMaps and side bar dashboards for Open Deliveries and Open Orders.
- View Sales Opportunities “Won/Lost/Pipeline” by sales employees, in a tabular and graphical layout.
- Smart Explorer of Sales Orders “by id, by country and by customer”, integrated with Google Maps for the order’s delivery.
- Inventory Browser by warehouse code.
- Dashboards that contain graphical dashboards like;
- Sales Analysis by country via GoogleMaps, with aggregation and drilling down functionality.
- Sales Analysis by country via Bubble Charting, with aggregation and drilling down functionality.
- Top Business Partners by Balance.
- Top Customer Groups by Net Sales.
- Customers Balance vs Open Deliveries.
- Sales Opportunities dashboard by status vs number of opportunities.
- Drill down to number of sales by Sales Persons.
- Drill down to potential amount by Sales Persons.
- Sales Opportunities dashboard by status vs potential amount.
- Cockpit that represent the SAP B1 Cockpit apps on HANA, built-in the SAP B1 Client, version for SAP HANA.
See how easy it is to embed an App into the SAP Business One client and finally demonstrate the integration capabilities between the App we have developed and the SAP Business One master data:
Please download the SAP Business One App’s package. The package contains the following;
- The B1 apps Deployment Package, for the SAP Business One Client [lightweight extension]
- The guide for how to import, deploy and consume this App in your HANA System.
The B1 App can be accessed via the SAP Business One Portal Page;
Troubleshooting for Sales-Kit Demo App:
Issue#1: The import of Delivery Unit ends with failure.
Reason#1: No SBODEMOUS DB. The default delivery unit of Sales Kit App is referring to SBODEMOUS.
Solution: Create a DB named SBODEMOUS from B1, or export a demo DB and recovery as SBODEMOUS with the SLD.
or backup and recover with SQL. Please find more details here: 2134959 – Schema Export and Import Guide for SAP Business One, version for SAP HANA
Reason#2: No execute/select/insert/update/delete privilege on SBODEMOUS
Solution: Grant execute/select/insert/update/delete privilege of SBODEMOUS with HANA Studio
=>Security=>Select the target user=>Object Privilege.
Reason#3: The company DB is not yet initialized for Analytics. Some views are dependent on the ETL_ tables created by the Analytics Initialisation.
Solution: Initialize the analytics for your B1 company schema with the Admin Console of SAP Business One Analytics
Issue#2: After importing the delivery unit of Sales Kit App successfully, the app could be open with browser. But some page show with data, some doesn’t, for example, no BP data showed in the Business Partners page. These are most likely due to some views are not activated, so are the xsodata services based on these views.
Reason#1: Some views in /B1AppDemo/HANAViews are not activated properly, you can found the views as inactive with red icon in HANA Studio. Mostly likely attribute to the three issues listed above.
Solution: After resolved the import error above, and then import the Delivery Unit again. You can double check if all views in package /B1AppDemo/HANAViews activated.
Reason#2: Some xsodata services in /B1AppDemo/ODataService are not activated, due to its dependent views are not activated.
Solution: [recommended]After resolved the import error above, and then import the Delivery Unit again.
Alternatively, you can reactivate each odata service.xsodata with steps below.
In order for the app to run successfully please re-activate all the OData Services under the app’s folder “OData Services” ,as shown in the app guide. A reactivation can be just done by adding a new empty line or adding a space so then odata service.xsodata file becomes inactive, so then when you active it, the odata service will be finally activated.
It is a showcase that has been developed by the SAP Business One Solution Architects team, and is for demonstration purposes only. The mentioned SAP Business One App on HANA is restricted to our SAP Business One Partners.
Here you go, please let me know your feedback!