Customers Can Expand Their SAP ERP HCM Talent Functions by Moving to a Hybrid Cloud Scenario
You may already know that SAP offers three different options for managing your Human Capital Talent:
1. Talent Hybrid
2. Full Cloud HCM
3. Side-by-Side HCM
But what does Talent Hybrid actually mean? Well, it means that our customers can secure their investment in SAP ERP while maximizing the benefits of new Talent innovations in the cloud, which are launched every quarter. Learn more here.
We have created a workshop to help Functional and Technical Consultants better understand the implications of such an implementation:
This 3-day classroom is being launched by SAP Education Germany on March 31 – Apr 2, 2015. Course participants will learn from the experts how to integrate SAP ERP HCM with SuccessFactors.
The objectives of this course are:
- Describe the benefits of the SAP Cloud Integration Deployment Models
- Complete the configuration steps in SAP ERP HCM that are required for the Talent Hybrid Deployment Model to integrate to SuccessFactors
- Complete the configuration steps in SuccessFactors
- Complete the configuration steps in the HCI middleware
- Run the integration programs as part of the business process
Secure your seat by registering today! REGISTER
You can’t attend the live training session? The live session is too detailed for your needs? Don’t worry, we have an e-learning option available for you!
If you have a paid subscription to the SAP Learning Hub, you can complete the e-learning courses as laid out in this curriculum map: HRH00E