Creation of TABLE by making use of Flat file structure
1.Create a any flat file with some data in it and save it as CSV
- Goto either FILE Import option OR
- Select HANA Modeler Perspective and directly click on ‘Import’ option
- Goto ‘SAP HANA CONTENT’ folder and select -> ‘Data from local file’
3.Select HANA System
4.We will get Below screen :-Select the details as mentioned below.
- Select File:- File path where the file is saved
- Header row exists :- Number header row to be ignored
- New Schema :-Schema name under which table has to be created
- Table Name :-Name of the table
5.Click on ‘Next’ then we will get a screen like below. In this step already field mapping
would have made. If it is required to change the mapping we can click on the
‘ICON’ () which is highlighted.
- We will get two options for mapping as shown below
6.Click on Finish. If this activity is success then we can view the job logs as shown below.
7.Goto ‘Tables’ under your schema and refresh then we can see the table created
8.To view the content of the Table. Goto Table–>Context menu–>select Open Data Preview
8.We will get a screen like below.So,that we can view the content of table
This is very helpful for me to understand the concept as a beginner to HANA.
Good Article for the Beginners...
Nice one for Beginers...
Very Useful Article
Helpful, thanks 🙂
Very useful information 🙂