SAP Multichannel Foundation for Utilities and Public Sector will be an important topic at the upcoming 10th edition of the International SAP Conference for Utilities – taking place in Berlin/Germany from 13 to 15 April 2015. There will be numerous opportunities to learn more about the product, to meet SAP experts and also to network with your peers from the utilities industry:
- On Monday 13 April, join the full-day pre-conference workshop (10h00 – 17h30)
Improving Your Customer Service, Sales, and Marketing Activities with SAP Solutions – Strategies, Use Cases, Software Solutions, and Implementation Experiences
Here is a selection of topics that will be covered there by various SAP experts::
- Improve your SAP CRM and SAP IS-U systemith better customer self-service and agent-assisted features.
- Experience SAP HANA-based customer service features that you can add onto your existing CRM and IS-U systems, for example to speed up searching in the contact center or monitor your customer service operations in real-time.
- Get hands-on with new web and mobile self-service apps built on top of the SAP Multichannel Foundation for Utilities that your customer will enjoy while keeping operational costs at bay.
- Learn about our new cloud-based lightweight contact center solution that you can integrate into your IS-U and CRM system out of the box.
- Learn what other utilities have implemented and the benefits they are deriving.
- Understand the SAP Utilities roadmap in marketing, sales, and service for utilities and why the hybris marketing and commerce suite is so important.
- On Tuesday 14 April (14h45 – 15h25), Juergen Kuhmann and Wasim Arafat will explain in the opening presentation of the Customer-centric track how MCF fits into SAP’s customer engagement strategy.
- Later on the same day (17h30 – 18h10), Sita Sarah Johana Mohd Said (from Tenaga Nasional Berhard) and Russell Boyer (Utegration) will talk about their recent MCF implementation project.
- Throughout both conference days (Tuesday 15 and Wednesday 16 April), MCF will also be covered at the microforum.
- And of course SAP experts (Wasim Arafat, Juergen Kuhmann and Michael Ernzerhoff), will also be available on both days for an individual meeting with you to discuss your specific questionsl.
Stay tuned for more details, and don’t forget to sign up for the conference! To get regular updates follow us on Twitter .