Are you having an issue with one of the following tools/procedures and unable to decide which BC-UPG/BC-EHP sub-component you need to choose when creating your support incident?
- Upgrade (using SAPup/SAPJup/SUM)
- Update (using SPAM/SUM)
- Enhancement package installation using SUM
Here is a short guideline on how to choose the correct BC-UPG/BC-EHP sub-component.
After performing a Note search, use the component specified in the “Header Data” of the most relevant note returned.bIf note search does not help use the following guidelines, for issues:
- related to ABAP stack release upgrade using SAPup/SUM post an incident under BC-UPG-TLS-TLA support component.
- related to JAVA stack upgrade using SAPJup/SUM post an incident under BC-UPG-TLS-TLJ support component.
- related to ABAP support package import using SPAM you may use BC-UPG-OCS and BC-UPG-OCS-SPA.
- related to JAVA support package update using SUM you may use BC-UPG-OCS-SPJ support component.
- related to ABAP enhancement package installation you may use BC-EHP-INS and BC-EHP-INS-TLA.
- related to JAVA enhancement package installation using SUM you may use BC-EHP-INS-TLJ support component.
- related to ABAP Addon import using SPAM you may use BC-UPG-ADDON.
For more information please refer to SAP Note 1528337– Choosing correct BC-UPG/BC-EHP sub-component
|Note: 1530633||Application Specific Questions BC-UPG-OCS component|
|Note: 1530582||Application Specific Questions BC-UPG-ADDON component|
|Note: 1530580||Application Specific Questions BC-EHP component|
|Note: 1530578||Application Specific Questions BC-UPG component|