The UK water industry is facing new challenges in the form of price setting methodology 2015 -2020, or AMP6, and the Water Act/Water Bill. The next few years will be significant in shaping how the water industry works over the next few decades and is perhaps the most significant change since privatisation. So do you see this as a threat to your business or as an opportunity to grow? Is your glass half full or half empty?
When you look at all the changes planned in the UK water market
Do you think (Threat)
- Will I need to change my organisation?
- Will I have to re-think my business and IT landscape?
- How will I need to change my business processes and data model?
Or do you think (Opportunity)
- How can I move from an Asset centric to Customer centric organisation
- What are the different new business opportunities that can arise due to deregulation?
- What can I do differently?
Irrespective of whether you see this as an Opportunity or a Threat, SAP has been helping water companies around the globe to Run simple and:
- Become a Customer Centric Organisation
- Transition towards Market Liberalisation
- Optimise Asset Utilitsation
- Have an Efficient Core
- Make Informed Decisions
Over the next few Blogs I will try and explain how SAP is making a difference and can help your organisation become a best run water company and supplier of choice for customers.
If you would like to know how SAP can help you, then why not join us on 5th March at SAP’s offices in Maidenhead.