SAP HANA Live for Utilities Q1/2015 is now available!
The SAP HANA Live for Utilities Q1/2015 edition for SAP ERP provides new queries for Device Management and for process monitoring in the area of Invoicing.
Using SAP HANA Live, business users can now gain insight into stock information for their devices and find answers to questions such as:
- How many and what type of devices are available in which plant and storage location?
- Are sufficient devices of a specific device category in stock at a specific storage location? Is procurement needed?
- Are goods movements between storage locations necessary in order to carry out scheduled device installations for a specific grid area?
The new queries for Invoicing provide business users information for the following KPIs:
- Number of billing documents ready for invoicing
- Number of outsorted invoicing documents
- Number of posted invoicing documents
- Number of printed invoicing documents
- Number of reversed invoicing documents
- Number of simulated invoicing documents
- Sum of total amount of invoicing documents
To see the Query for Invoicing Document Header in action, watch this video:
More information about SAP HANA Live for Utilities: