SAP HANA Innovation Award 2015: Enter to get awarded the partner plaque at SAPPHIRE NOW
We are thrilled to announce that the SAP HANA Innovation Award is back in 2015 – bigger and better!
The award is designed to honor your customers and you as their partner who has helped to find innovative ways to use SAP HANA to drive business value.
Last year’s program delivered 27 contestants across 15 countries. For 2015, the program has been expanded to 31 countries.
Your customers have a chance to win prize money for charity, receive a free SAPPHIRE NOW pass and present onsite to the judging panel on May 5th.
We encourage you to submit entries on behalf of your clients. If your client wins, the associated partner named in the submission will receive a commemorative SAP HANA Innovation Award partner plaque for its contribution. This prestigious award recognizes in a very public way your success and innovation with HANA.
Submit an entry that tells us how SAP HANA has positively impacted your customer on http://innovation.saphana.com before April 5th in one of the following categories:
Analytics Wizard: Delivering Real-time analytics to empower workforce and customers
Process Simplifier: Operating Business Critical Processes in Real-time
Technology Trailblazer: Harnessing Big Data/IoT for breakthrough Results
There are 2 streams within each category
- Business Scenario stream: For customers that are receiving business value with SAP HANA with a go-live date of Jan 1, 2013 or later (this is the same as last year)
- Business Application stream: For customers that have developed an innovative custom application with SAP HANA, either in production or in Proof of Concept/Prototype (this is new)
|Contest Prizes for Customers|
|1st Place||2nd Place||3rd Place|
|$5,000 donation||$3,000 donation||$2,000 donation|
|Finalists: Pass to SAPPHIRENOW|
|Qualified entries: voucher to hosted development environment selected by SponsorNote Government Organizations do not qualify for SAPPHIRENOW passes or vouchers|
- The 3 entries with most votes in each category-stream will be selected as finalists (maximum 18)
- A panel of judges review finalists and select 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners (either on-site at SAPPHIRE NOW or off-line)
Entry Submission: Jan 19 – April 5
Easy as 1, 2, 3…
How to Enter
- Select the category that best fits your customer’s use case
- Create a video or a blog post summarizing your customer’s use of SAP HANA
- Complete the entry form by providing:
- An executive summary of your customer’s use case (be sure to include both business and technical challenges faced)
- What is the human impact of SAP HANA (specify the person/group impacted, their role and how they were empowered)
- Business and Social Impact. Share up to 3 business KPIs that were impacted (consider both qualitative and quantitative)
- Technical Impact. Share up to 3 technical KPIs (for example: data size compression rate, performance number-speed, hardware configuration, # users for live system)
- If you are submitting under the ‘Business Application’ stream, provide details such as: Why did you build a custom application, key stakeholder that sponsored the development, how important is the solution to your customer’s company and why did your customer select SAP HANA to develop the custom application?
Last but not least the contest is open to residents in one of the following countries:
ARGENTINA, AUSTRALIA, AUSTRIA, BELGIUM, CANADA (EXCLUDING QUEBEC), CHILE, CHINA, CZECH REPUBLIC, DENMARK, FINLAND, FRANCE, GERMANY, HUNGARY, INDIA, INDONESIA, JAPAN, MEXICO, NETHERLANDS, NEW ZEALAND, NORWAY, PERU, PHILIPPINES, PORTUGAL, RUSSIAN FEDERATION, SOUTH AFRICA, SOUTH KOREA, SPAIN, SWEDEN, SWITZERLAND, UK and USA
Join the conversation on twitter #HANAStory.