There is an ever growing collection of big data that is available to businesses today and the primary way to leverage this data is through analytics. This increased collection of data can yield insights that in turn can increase your organization’s revenue, customer retention and competitiveness in the market place.
In order to take full advantage of big data, businesses need to make new or deeper investments into technologies that can effectively leverage this data and turn it into meaningful information in an easy to interpret format. Products such as, SAP HANA with an in-memory, column-oriented, relational database management system that are designed to handle both high transaction rates and complex query processing on the same platform. This further enables businesses to fully utilize their big data and helps them to navigate this ever-changing landscape.
At the TDWI World Conference, you will learn:
- How to implement analytics and data management so they align with business goals and innovations
- How to devise a data strategy that serves both the enterprise and local needs
- How to transform your business so it treats data as a corporate asset
- Techniques and organizational structures for coordinating diverse IT and management teams
- The roles of data warehouses and enterprise architectures in data management strategies and data-driven innovations
- Why real-time data management is critical to BI and business success today
- Multiple approaches to analytics
- Emerging practices for big data, analytics, real time, spatial data, and more
- Leading-edge BI practices for performance management, dashboards, and data visualization
Register now to achieve business innovation via analytics, big data and emerging technologies.
Date: February 22-27
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada