Technology is rapidly changing and with the world moving from physical bits to digital bytes, there is an ever growing chasm amongst those who take analytics to the next level and those who are stuck with management reporting. This growing separation amongst businesses results in what we call an analytical divide. For those who are stuck with management reporting the use of new tools, strategies, skills and competencies, as well as new roles, organizational models and governance mechanisms are required to cross this analytical divide and take your business to the next level.
Register now for the Gartner Business Intelligence & Analytics Summit 2015, you’ll learn how to re-master your skills and how to deliver the analytic advantage that your organization needs to succeed in the digital age.
At the summit, you will learn:
- Communicate business value of BI, analytics
- Develop BI skills necessary for success
- Modernize core technologies for data integration
- Get more out of mobile, social, cloud, in-memory
- Understand business impact of advanced analytics
- Craft strategy to launch/reboot BI initiative
- Learn how others are achieving BI innovation
Date: March 30 – April 1,
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Duration: 2 Days