Firefox 35 Rapid Release Cycle was released on January, 12th, for Windows, Mac and Linux.
New features Include:
- a new rooms-based conversations model, called “Hello”
- a new search UI improved and enabled for
- access the Firefox Marketplace from the Tools menu and toolbar button
- built-in support for H264 (MP4) on Mac OS X Snow Leopard (10.6) and newer through native APIs
- improved handling of dynamic styling changes to increase responsiveness
- HTTP Public Key Pinning Extension (for enhanced authentication of encrypted connections)
- improved high quality image resizing performance.
Mozilla Firefox 35 RRC has been successfully tested with NetWeaver versions 740 SP10, 731 SP14, 730 SP13, 711 SP13, 702 SP16 on operating systems Win 7 64-bit, Win 7 32-bit, Win 8-64 bit (desktop), Win 8-32 bit (desktop),Win 8.1 64-bit, Mac and Linux in the areas of PLS, WD-ABAP, WD-JAVA, NWBC, ACF, BI, UI5, FPM ,CRM Web UI, EP, Adobe, BPM and FLP on ABAP.
As usual, for further details and SAP restrictions see: SAP Product Availability Matrix (PAM): http://service.sap.com/sap/support/pam. Firefox browser note: https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/990034