SAP Lumira & Design Studio Hands-on Workshop in Gurgaon on Feb 23-24
Join us for an overview of our innovations in Agile Visualization, Dashboards and Apps and experience SAP Lumira and SAP Design Studio.
During a two-day hands-on workshop you can roll up your sleeves and work with experts on your specific use cases. We’ll have you use your own data and magically transform it into insights! We will cover:
Day 1 (Feb 23): SAP Lumira
– Getting on overview of SAP Lumira
– Installing and getting started with SAP Lumira software on your own laptop
– Connecting data from single/different data sources and transforming data via calculations, manipulation, and aggregation
– Analyzing data and sharing interactive visualizations using SAP Lumira, SAP Lumira Cloud, and SAP Lumira Server
– Using SAP Lumira SDK to create custom charts and extensions and leveraging SAP Lumira Marketplace to leverage the community
Day 2 (Feb 24): SAP Design Studio
– Getting an overview of SAP Design Studio
– Creating your first app – Table/chart/images/navigation filters
– Using hierarchies, data sources and conditional formatting
– Using personalization and composition to enable self service capabilities for the end user
At the end of the 2 day workshop, you will be able to confidently use large and complex datasets to create beautiful visualizations and dashboards that help with interactive and structured storytelling and decision making!
Please BYOL – Be sure to bring your laptop (running on Microsoft Windows 7 or later, 32- or 64-bit, with a minimum of 4 GB RAM).
You want to join? Please register via the following link.