It’s Faster and Easier Than Ever to Adopt SAP ERP powered by SAP HANA
Are you looking to adopt SAP ERP powered by SAP HANA? The opportunities for your business are huge. For example, you can:
- Drive innovative processes and invent new business models to maximize profitability
- Accelerate mission-critical business processes with unprecedented performance
- Simplify IT and reduce total cost of ownership by combining transactions and analytics on a single, in-memory computing platform
- Boost productivity and gain instant insight with a personalized, simple user experience across lines of business, tasks, and devices
- Streamline expansion with flexible deployment models – on-premise, cloud, or hybrid
But to secure management buy-in, sometimes you need to let stakeholders experience the possibilities of SAP ERP powered by SAP HANA firsthand. In other cases, you may not want to handle the complexities and costs of SAP HANA-specific hardware requirements or a protracted on-premise implementation. So your best option is to run SAP ERP powered by SAP HANA in the cloud. But how can you streamline a transition to the cloud given the business-critical nature of SAP ERP software?
If these scenarios sound familiar, then consider investing in a rapid deployment of the SAP ERP Foundation Extension provided by SAP Services. The SAP ERP Foundation Extension is a preassembled software appliance that’s ready to be deployed in the cloud or on-premise. It integrates four proven rapid-deployment solutions into one preinstalled SAP ERP powered by SAP HANA landscape – and it’s delivered with the best practices of these proven, rapid-deployment solutions:
- SAP ERP Foundation rapid-deployment solution
- SAP HANA Live rapid-deployment solution
- SAP Fiori Apps rapid-deployment solution
- SAP Access Control rapid-deployment solution
The appliance includes and pre-integrates SAP Fiori, SAP HANA Live, and SAP Access Control functionalities on the SAP HANA platform.
SAP Services can deploy this rapid deployment solution quickly – and with a fixed scope and price – as a proof-of-concept or to jump-start an actual implementation so you can accelerate adoption of SAP ERP powered by SAP HANA.
And even if you initially choose an on-premise implementation of the foundation, the appliance gives you the option to choose to run SAP ERP powered by SAP HANA in the cloud or as a hybrid solution at any point in the future. You’re never locked into anything.
Are you ready for a competitive business foundation with predefined business scenarios based on best practices for SAP for more than 50 countries? There’s no better way to pave the way than by engaging SAP Services to assist you with implementing the rapid-deployment of SAP ERP Foundation Extension.