For many finance departments, data is plentiful – but running reports on it is a time- and performance-intensive process that slows down key finance activities. Too often, an organization’s existing functional and technical IT landscapes can no longer support growing requirements for external and internal financial reporting, accelerated period-end closings, and real-time views of the overall business.
Are your analytic and reporting systems challenged by large data volumes? Is it difficult to access and aggregate the finance and controlling data you need – which in turn slows down analysis, reporting, and compliance activities? Or does your finance department get bogged down by inefficient processes for period-end closings and other critical tasks? If so, you’re not alone. And given the volatility of current business environments, challenges like these can have serious impacts on your business.
That’s why SAP offers the SAP Simple Finance Add-on to SAP Business Suite powered by SAP HANA – part of the SAP Simple Finance solution that delivers instant insight anywhere for CFOs and finance departments seeking to transform their business in an unpredictable world. With this add-on, finance
organizations are able to establish a single source of truth for analytical and transactional processing; support real-time finance processes; and deliver unmatched planning, simulation and forecasting capabilities. Once your data is on SAP HANA, you can:
- Move finance processing from batch to real-time processing
- Analyze financial data in real time without a reconciliation process – for example, to run reports on the fly based on individual records from finance and controlling
- Eliminate the need for manual reconciliations – and move to a real-time month-end close process
To support your finance transformation to SAP Simple Finance, the SAP Services team now offers a new, fixed-price service – the installation and data transition of financials add-on service – which greatly accelerates the installation and the activities needed to transform your existing financial data into new data structures.
During the data transition, you’ll benefit from SAP best practices tailored to meet your company-specific requirements. Starting from a predefined software system, this service identifies the changes needed to support your data transition, provides a fixed estimate of the effort involved, and manually configures the system, as required. Within a short time and at a fixed price, you will transition your data and start realizing the benefits of SAP HANA for financial reporting and analysis. You get two rehearsals and one productive transition included with your service.
If you’ve already decided to make the move to SAP Simple Finance, you’re a candidate for the SAP Simple Financials add-on to SAP Business Suite powered by SAP HANA. But does it make sense for your business and IT landscape? To find out, take advantage of these two services:
- Road map definition for SAP Simple Finance: Learn about the opportunities and benefits of having finance operations run on SAP HANA – and leave with a custom road map definition for the SAP Simple Finance service that addresses your business requirements.
- Business assessment for financial processes: This service provides a holistic, customer-specific, and strategic analysis of your financial organization and its IT landscape, and then identifies optimization potentials.
SAP Simple Finance. It creates a whole new world of opportunity for your business. And SAP Services can help you realize the benefits faster and more effectively.