2015 will bring exciting new innovations to SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise. We are seeking customers and partners interested in testing the planned new functionality as part of a beta program. Specifically, the program will focus on testing functionality in the following areas:
- In-memory processing providing the following capabilities
- Compiled queries
- Use of SSD for better performance
- Improve performance using transactional memory
- Workload Analyzer enabling capture and replay of database transactions
- Data Store Access Management enabling optimal placement of partitions on appropriate storage
- HADR with automated monitoring and failover for ASE
Description and requirements of the beta program:
- To participate in the program, you will need to sign a legal agreement with SAP
- As a beta participant, you can select one or more of the areas outlined above.
- You will receive a copy of the beta software and the documentation
- You will need to generate a testplan to test the features of your interest
- Participate in the calls with SAP engineering and support to discuss your feedback and resolve issues.
By participating in the beta program, you can actively help shape the future of the product releases as well as become aware of product features that may help with your future development and implementation plans.
If you are interested in participating in the beta program or have questions regarding the program,
please contact Vinod at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 925-236-6419.