SAP HANA Cloud Integration allows you to quickly and seamlessly connect your cloud applications to other SAP and non-SAP enterprise software – without extensive coding. This integration as a service solution from SAP can help you harmonise business processes and data in a secure and reliable environment.
SAP HANA Cloud Integration offers many capabilities, including:
- Bi-directional integration to connect your cloud and enterprise applications
- Gain a unified view of all business data and eliminate data entry
- Centralized monitoring and management of integrations
- Speed implementation using pre-packaged integration content
- Lower TCO with an affordable, pay-as-you-go subscription model and minimal up-front investment
Architectural Overview of HCI-PI
SAP HANA Cloud Integration is a cloud-based solution. The tenants are provisioned for you on request. For all matters of operation, it functions as a black-box, however it would be interesting to see HCI is powered under-the-hood. Developers can build integrations in virtualized environments, and focus on enterprise integration patterns, implementation challenges, and leave out the maintenance efforts on the platform. There are many advantages of the platform that might be unfamiliar to integration developers on SAP Process Orchestration.
The following sections highlight the key differentiators of HANA Cloud Integration.
Blog 1: Landscape components of HCI-PI
Read through them and let us know if you need more information to be included.