SAP HANA Cloud Integration allows you to quickly and seamlessly connect your cloud applications to other SAP and non-SAP enterprise software – without extensive coding. This integration as a service solution from SAP can help you harmonise business processes and data in a secure and reliable environment.
SAP HANA Cloud Integration offers many capabilities, including:
- Bi-directional integration to connect your cloud and enterprise applications
- Gain a unified view of all business data and eliminate data entry
- Centralized monitoring and management of integrations
- Speed implementation using pre-packaged integration content
- Lower TCO with an affordable, pay-as-you-go subscription model and minimal up-front investment
Architectural Overview of SAP Platform Cloud Integration (f.k.a HCI-PI)
SAP Platform Cloud Integration is a cloud-based solution. The tenants are provisioned for you on request. For all matters of operation, it functions as a black-box, however it would be interesting to see SAP Platform Cloud Integration is powered under-the-hood. Developers can build integrations in virtualized environments, and focus on enterprise integration patterns, implementation challenges, and leave out the maintenance efforts on the platform. There are many advantages of the platform that might be unfamiliar to integration developers on SAP Process Orchestration.
The following sections highlight the key differentiators of SAP Platform Cloud Integration.
Read through them and let us know if you need more information to be included.